If you have been seriously hurt in an accident, you will need help to recover and adapt to your injuries. This will require that you receive the proper compensation.
If nobody is to blame for your injuries, insurance should be there to help you get the benefits you need. If your injury was caused by someone else’s negligence or carelessness, damages will be available from the person responsible.
Vice & Hunter LLP is dedicated to helping our clients access the help they need and deserve in order to deal with their injuries.
We are persistent in our pursuit of justice and compensation on your behalf.
Compassion And Dedication
We understand that, as our client, you are going through one of the more difficult times in your life. We will listen closely and compassionately to your situation, not just to get information to use in your case, but to determine how to help you recover. Our firm is in contact with a wide range of reliable health care professionals in the area, including physiotherapists, counsellors and orthopaedic specialists. We can help you access their services at the same time as we access the financial resources you need.
Our injury lawyers have experience with a wide variety of situations, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents: These accidents involve automobiles, motorcycles, trucks, public transportation and recreational vehicles, as well as accidents between cars and bicycles.
- Accidents from recreational activities: Whether these involve sports such as skiing, swimming and diving or other activities such as driving ATVs, snowmobiles, boats or small aircraft, we can help to determine whether your accident was caused by someone else’s carelessness or unnecessary risk-taking.
- Premises liability cases: Also known as slip-and-falls, these are any accidents that occur on somebody else’s property when it is not properly maintained.
- A variety of injuries: These include major and catastrophic injuries such as head, neck and back damage and amputation and disfigurement, as well as the emotional aftereffects of any traumatic incident.
- Other harm due to negligence: This can include medical malpractice, product liability or food contamination.
- Wrongful death: If your family has suffered a loss due to someone else’s negligence or carelessness, nothing can bring your loved one back. All that we can do in the event of a fatal accident is try to make sure that your family is taken care of, so that you have room to mourn and do not face financial insecurity on top of your grief.
Contact Vice & Hunter LLP
Contact us if you have been injured in Ottawa or surrounding regions of Ontario. Call us at 613-701-0898 or 866-252-0670 toll-free or fill out our online form below.